Wednesday 17 March 2010

Milford vs Takapuna

This afternoon milford school's A team played Takapuna's cricket team.

This is how I remember it.

Mitchel falls for a duck after lasting only a few balls.
I come to meet Lawrence at the crease.
The rain stops play for 3 minutes.
We come back to the field.
Lawrence gets bowled after trying really hard to bring up his 20. (The number we had to retire on)
Finn comes to the crease.
I hit a six in the long off area.
I get a single and went off to an applause.(I got 20 :D)
Finn gets run out after his partner hits a ball straight to the bowler it comes off his had and onto the stumps. (How unlucky)
Nick hits a few good shots and Andrew couldn't hit anything :(
Innings comes to an end.

Finn takes a wicket on the first ball of the innings.
Danger man Cullem comes to the crease.
Cullem doesn't last long and gets dismissed in the next over.
The partnership lasts fairly long but finally ends.
I come on to bowl my only over.
Most balls were full tosses but the one that bounced was caught. :D

End of game:D

The winner is Milford.
We won by around 70 runs!:D

No comments: