Wednesday 17 March 2010

Cricket tournament

A couple of weeks ago was the cricket tournaments.
Mine was the last one on a Friday.
Heres how it went:

Arrived at school early put my bag down.
Noticed my hat wasn't in my bag and had to go through room 2 to get it.
Got into the car with my bag and set off.
When there realized in wrong parking lot.
Ran across the field and arrived at correct field.
Did some practice in the nets.(Constantly being told to keep my arm straight)
Patrick watched the first game even though I didn't bat:(
Second game won again.
Third game got hit in the forehead while batting. :(
Still won.
Sausage sizzles during lunch bought some of the other kids some too.
Game against our rival team (Cambells bay school)
Got hit in the forehead again.
Lost our 1st match.
Beat another school.
Came 4th in the finals.

No comments: