Monday 21 June 2010

Play your cards right!

Yesterday for family games we played card games only. We started off with a few games of rummy. I'd say Mummy was the best in that. Second we played UNO. I think daddy was the best at that. Last of all we played monopoly deal. Last time I played a sneaky move on mummy. I used a card that let us traid property. She played her just say no card on me. I was kind of expecting it so I played a deal breaker. (Steal any set of your opponents) This time I started rather poorly. It all changed when I got a property wild card. I built up a full set of yellows and put a house on it. This wasn't the end. I charged everyone rent and I doubled it! 18m of money came to me through property's or money. Mummy had a just say no card but it didn't matter. I took the win easily. At the end I counted my property's. 18 of them! Daddy won the second game.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

I think I was best at UNO too -LOL... But you are GOOOOOD with Monopoly!!