Saturday 10 April 2010

Holiday

Week 1 is nearly over. I'm just going to recap what has happened over the week.
Monday-Easter Monday. Just stayed home.
Tuesday-Cricket clinic for me and Elizabeth went to Clip & Climb. We were both on the same road on this day!
Wednesday-Same for me. Elizabeth goes to Waiwera. This time we were several kilometers away from each other.
Thursday- Cricket clinic. One of the Auckland Aces came half way through. We had a game which was adults vs kids. We kids lost harshly. I'd say I was the best player for the kids in that game because I took the catch which had gotten them out. (The other one was out retired). I also was the only one who was unfortunate to lose his wicket. My partner ran me out X(.
Elizabeth went to bake cookies at the YMCA. Once all of us were home we went to the airport to celebrate Mummy & Daddy being in New Zealand for 12 years!
Friday-Mini camp for both Elizabeth and I. I learned from the experience of the hobo stove is to never smoke.
Saturday (Today) - Patrick and I go see the Blues take on the Stormers.

No comments: