Friday 5 December 2008

Snow Globe

Last Friday we went to the Warehouse. I went to the shoe department, Timothy to gaming and Elizabeth to toys. We agreed, I would catch up with them as soon as I’ve looked at ALL the shoes.

Half way through, a very worried looking, Timothy came to me and said Elizabeth broke something. Moments later a crying little girl appeared. Through the sobs she explained something about a snow globe and the toy isle. I said not to worry, we’ll go to the customer service and explain.

The lady at customer service was very nice and told Elizabeth it happens all the time and they will send someone to come clean the mess.

As we were walking away I said: “See I told you they will be nice about it”
A still sobbing Elizabeth replied: “That’s not why I’m crying”
Me: “Then why are you crying?”
Elizabeth: “It was the last one!!”

No comments: